We attach great importance to the personal data of our users and are therefore committed to ensuring their confidentiality. The purpose of this page is to inform you about how we treat your personal data.
1 - Definitions
The Publisher of this site and the person in charge of processing your data is VILLE POUR TOUS, a SAS whose commercial name is “HABX”. Its registered office is in PARIS (8th), 55 rue d’Amsterdam, and it is registered in the PARIS Trade and Companies Register under number 817 687 148.
The term “user” or “you” refers to any person who uses the HABX website or our services.
The “Owner” is the one who is at the initiative of the real estate project and who markets the homes via our website habx.fr.
“Purposes” means the purpose for which your data is used.
“Site”, “platform”, “application” refer to our website on which you are currently located.
2 - Consent
When you tick the option to receive our newsletters, you expressly agree to receive them. You may, of course, unsubscribe or refuse to receive these communications.
When you join a project, you expressly agree to receive emails informing you about the project and about any surrounding projects that may be of interest to you.
3 - Your rights
At any time, you can consult and/or update your personal account.
In accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679, you also have the following rights:
- Right of “access”: right to obtain confirmation that your personal data is or is not being processed by HABX and, if applicable, to access this personal data and to obtain further information on the characteristics of the processing;
- Right of “rectification”: right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by providing a supplementary declaration;
- Right to erase (“right to forget”): right to obtain the erasure of your personal data when (i) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they are processed, (ii) you withdraw your and there is no other legal basis for the processing, (iii) you oppose the processing of your personal data and there is no other legal basis to the contrary, (iv) it has been demonstrated that your personal data have been processed unlawfully, in order to comply with a legal obligation.
- Right of “opposition”: the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data and to prevent HABX from continuing such processing
- Right to “withdraw your consent”: if the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time and to prevent HABX from continuing such processing;
- Right to “data portability”: when the processing of your personal data is based on your consent by automated means, the right to receive your personal data provided to HABX and to transmit this data to a third party;
- Right “to organize the fate of your personal data after death”: right to give instructions on the storage, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death.
These rights may be exercised at any time:
- By letter addressed to VILLE POUR TOUS, 55 rue d’Amsterdam - 75008 Paris;
- By contact form;
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, within two months of receipt of your complaint by HABX, you have not received a reply or an unsatisfactory reply, you may file a complaint with the CNIL.
4 - Additional information
You can at any time, free of charge, obtain from us:
- Confirmation that data concerning you are or are not being processed by us;
- The communication of the data we process as well as any available information on their origin.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DOES HABX COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In this article we present you:
- All the information you provide us with, directly or indirectly;
- The purposes (the purpose) for which we are asking you for this information;
- The direct recipients of your personal data.
Each paragraph below corresponds to the situations in which we may ask you for information, what information is requested for which situations, and the purpose of our request.
For all the information described below, their specific purposes are detailed in each corresponding section.
In addition, all your personal data is also processed by us for the following purposes:
- Allow you to access and use our website;
- To operate, protect, improve and optimize the services of our site, our activity, your experience using our site, and to provide you with impeccable customer service;
- Assist in the creation and preservation of a secure environment on site;
- Check the seriousness of the use of services;
- Send service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notifications, updates, security alerts and specific information you request from us;
- Comply with our legal obligations or resolve any disputes that we may unfortunately have together.
1 - Presentation of the data you transmit directly to us and their processing
By using our website, you are required to provide us directly with information, some of which may identify you. We explain here in which hypotheses and for which purpose.
This is particularly the case in the following cases:
1.1 - When you create your personal account
We collect your email address and provide you with a password that will allow you to log in to our site at any time.
In order to continue the process efficiently you can configure your account and also inform:
- Your first and last name;
- Your telephone number;
- Your postal address;
- The members of your household;
- Your biography.
1.2 - To help us help you find the ideal place to live
You fill in your criteria:
- Your desired surface area for your accommodation;
- Your budget;
- Your frequent trips;
- Your preferences in terms of proximity to activities (education, health,…).
These elements allow our algorithms to effectively recommend the neighbourhoods where you live that meet your needs and expectations.
These elements (but not your contact details) may also be used by us for statistical purposes to assess demand and needs. These statistical results can be communicated to planners, real estate developers, real estate appraisers, or architects, in order to identify the areas where the need for housing is greatest and to be able to present a better offer that meets expectations.
If you do not provide this information, or only partially, you will not be able to benefit from our services in an optimal way.
1.3 - If one of our projects interests you and you decide to join it
You click on the “I customize my home” tab on the page of the project you are interested in.
This allows you to configure your ideal home. The data collected are described below in the following paragraph.
1.4 - When you configure your home
You configure your home when you fill in all the information you want for the home of your dreams. Thanks to the information provided by you during the configuration of your property, we can propose to the project owner of the project that interests you a programming compatible with your needs and thus allow the project architect to design a property that corresponds as closely as possible to your expectations.
This data also allows us to determine if you are eligible for the reduced VAT rate, if applicable.
The data are:
- The ideal surface for your home;
- The maximum price desired for your accommodation;
- If the dwelling will be your principal residence;
- The number and type of parts you want;
- The format of the accommodation you are interested in (house, apartment,…)…;
- The exhibitions you want for your future home;
- The floor where you want to live;
- The outdoor spaces you would like to benefit from;
- The number of parking spaces;
- The type of spaces you would like to share with the inhabitants of the building;
- For some projects, the privileged location and interior layout of your future home.
The criteria provided (but not your contact information) may be used by us for statistical purposes to assess demand and needs. These statistical results can be shared with planners, real estate developers, real estate appraisers, or architects, so that they too can rethink the way they live.
In addition, if we identify a project that better meets your needs, we will then send you information about that other project.
In any case, your personal data are not transferred for commercial transfer purposes.
1.5 - When you express your interest in pursuing the habx adventure following our telephone contact
We forward to the project owner, the architect and our representatives the configuration you have carried out on habx.fr, if necessary refined following our telephone or e-mail exchanges, as well as all the elements you have sent us, in particular:
- Your contact details;
- All the documents you then sent us by email to confirm your identity, your financing capacity and, if applicable, your eligibility for the reduced VAT rate;
- The configuration you want for your future home;
- Your budget.
This makes it possible to validate your application and work on a proposal for a plan that could correspond to the wishes you have expressed.
1.6 - When you wish to obtain information from our banking partners
During your booking process, if you wish and make an express request, we can send your details to our banking partners so that they can contact you to offer you the best possible financing for your accommodation.
In any case, your details will not be transmitted to them without your consent, unless you go directly to their websites, for which we are not responsible as described below.
1.7 - When you wish to sign a reservation contract for your acquisition
We then ask you to provide all the necessary information to prepare your reservation contract for the purchase of your accommodation. This information will then be used by the Project Owner, your future seller, by one of our agents with whom you will sign the reservation contract, if applicable, as well as by the notary of the transaction who will receive your deed of acquisition and in particular:
- Your contact details;
- Your income;
- Your matrimonial regime;
- Your civil status;
- The financing you are considering for the acquisition of your home;
- Your family situation.
In some cases, the municipality in which your project is located is interested in these elements for statistical reasons and we forward it to them.
2 - Data we obtain through your use of social networks
In the event that you connect to our services using the social networking features available to you (including Google or Facebook), we will have access to some of the data (including your first name, last name, photograph, email address, number of friends on social networks and your interests) from your account on that social network in accordance with the terms and conditions of use of the social network concerned.
We may also collect some of your Personal Data when you interact with features of these social networks, such as the “Like” features.
3 - Data we obtain through your use of the site
During each of your visits we receive, store and process information that may include personal data, including your login data.
Our servers automatically record certain information as soon as you access and/or use the services offered by our website, whether or not you have created a personal account.
This connection data includes, but is not limited to: the IP address, the date and time the user accesses and/or uses the platform services, the hardware and software you use, the return and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks made on our site, the pages you have viewed and the order in which they were viewed, and the time you spend on these pages.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1 - Categories of recipients
(i) In addition to the categories of persons referred to in Title 2, your personal data are used by our Company and by all our employees, trainees, service providers and representatives who contribute to its development.
Their collection makes it possible to provide you with all the services described above.
(ii) We subcontract service missions, particularly technical missions, to third party companies in order to improve our services. Their sole purpose is to provide us with the services we request, but they may not use your personal data for any other purpose.
In other words, we do not sell your personal data.
(iii) We may also transmit your personal data in the following cases:
- Respond to any claims that may be made against us;
- Emergency involving public health or the physical integrity of a person;
- Investigations or investigations;
- Prior to the sale of all or part of our company, in order to allow potential buyers to confirm that they have made the right choice;
- If our company is sold, the data in our possession will, if necessary, be transferred to the new owner.
2 - International transfers
In order to provide you with the quality of service and service necessary for your visit on our website, as well as for your purchase of a new home, your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union.
This is the case when one of our service providers is established outside the territory of the European Union and we have selected it because it is the only one to offer the level of service at the expected quality. However, we verify that these service providers have put in place appropriate protection measures to protect your personal data, in accordance with European Regulation No. 2016/679.
CONNECTION VIA A THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT
When you use your Google or Facebook accounts to sign in to our website, their own terms and conditions apply, as well as their privacy policies. Feel free to check them out to see how Google and Facebook handle your personal data.
In no event shall HABX be liable for your use of third party sites to which our website links.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1 - Terms and conditions
We continuously implement and update administrative, technical and physical security measures to help protect the user’s personal data against unauthorized access, destruction or alteration.
Please note that we use service providers who automatically generate your passwords. So we have no knowledge of it and have no way of discovering it, rest assured.
2 - Subcontractors
In order to ensure the best possible service to our users, we have entrusted our company with certain missions with third party service providers (in particular the storage of your data, sending information emails, sending newsletters, telephone calls, following up on requests for assistance or questions asked by users).
Rest assured, European regulations make it possible to guarantee an equivalent level of safety in all European Union (EU) Member States. When our service providers store your data outside the EU (which is often the case in the United States), as subcontractors, they have undertaken to comply with the level of security required by European Regulation 2016/679.
PERSONAL DATA WHEN YOU ACCESS THIRD PARTY SITES VIA OUR WEBSITE
Our website contains links to other sites, in particular those of our banking partners or those of our partners, owners of real estate projects presented on our site.
These sites are neither owned nor controlled by HABX. We have no control over third party sites.
Therefore, if you decide to visit these sites by clicking on the access links on our website, you are responsible for this process.
These sites may place their own cookies, web beacons or other files on the user’s device or collect your personal data. They have their own rules on the collection, use and disclosure of personal data and we invite you to consult them to ensure that they are protected as well as with our approach.
We may change the way we collect and use your personal data at any time.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any dispute related to the interpretation and/or application of these conditions must, in the first instance, attempt to be settled amicably. Failing this, the user irrevocably grants, by accepting these conditions, exclusive jurisdiction to the French courts to hear the dispute.
Always with the objective of improving the user experience of our site and to make you want to come back to it, we need to establish general statistics on traffic to different parts of the site, and in general, navigation information on our site.
Thus, when your computer connects to the servers of our website, it receives text files on its hard disk in the format commonly known as “cookies”.
We place cookies on your computer, which allow you to:
- To measure and analyze your use of our site;
- Keep in mind your usage and browsing habits to suggest them the next time and save you valuable time.
In other words, cookies record information relating to the navigation of the site from a computer (the pages viewed, the date and time of the visit, etc.) and thus make it possible to identify successive visits made from the same computer and to personalise the user’s connection.
Cookies also allow you to have precise information:
- On your type of electronic device (screen size, IP address, language used);
- On your navigation on our site: we can see if you have encountered any difficulties in moving from one module to another.
Acceptance of cookies
By choosing to continue browsing despite the presence of this banner, you have agreed that we may place cookies on your devices, as well as third parties, HABX providers, which allow us to collect accurate and analysed information about your use of our website, your usage, and the possibility of suggesting that you return to our website when you leave it.
Of course, if you do not wish to have cookies placed on your computer, you are free to immediately stop using our site… or a less radical solution: install an extension in your browser to block cookies. It should be noted that in such a case, certain services or information on the site may be altered.
In addition to the cookies we store, we have subscribed to services from specialized companies that do not manage our domain (such as Google) that allow us to further refine our analysis of your use of our site.
Before subscribing these services from third parties, we ensured that the processing of your navigation data by them was compatible with European regulations.
These service providers allow us to send you questionnaires, record your sessions, analyze the clicks you make as part of our marketing, and target social network ads.
This data is also particularly useful to us to recover the details of errors that may occur in your browser, so that we can correct them effectively.
This version has been in effect since February 26, 2019.
To view the March 2018 version, click here.